Our annual Arizona Adventurer Family Camp is coming again! Come and join over 700 Adventurers, Parents, Leaders and Families
WHEN: May 4-6, 2018
WHERE: Camp Yavapines 2999 W. Iron Springs Rd. Prescott, AZ 86305
THEME: Prayer: “The Lord’s Prayer”
COST – 3 Options:
OPTION 1: Bunk Cabins – Ages 4 & up $35.00 (price is for two nights, per person rate includes patch)
OPTION 2: Tents – Ages 4 & up $20.00 (price is for two nights, per person rate includes patch)
OPTION 3: Day Fee – $20.00
* Baby birds/Curious cubs (2-3) $5.00
- Check-in at Camp Yavapines is from 3:00 – 6:00 pm on Friday.
- Payment will need to be made before or at check-in: check, cash or card. Process will go a lot faster if you register your club ahead of time.
- Food is to be provided by individual families or clubs.
- Please bring your own bedding.
- Pre-registration deadline is April 9, 2018. Those that pre-register will receive a special gift!
- For more information on guest rooms and RV sites contact Gaby Corella at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (480)991-6777 ext 117 in the youth department.
- FRIDAY – Casual
- Sabbath morning – Adventurer uniform, Sabbath attire
- Sabbath afternoon – Field uniform (Club T-shirt and jeans)
- Saturday night – Casual
- Sunday – Casual or Adventurer T-shirt
- Each Adventurer Club is responsible for bringing all the materials and supplies for the Sabbath Booths.
- Saturday night food sales are based on a first come first served basis but sign up is required. Only clubs that have registered will be able to sign up for a food sale booth.
- Baby Birds & Curious Cubs – Daniel in lion’s den (Daniel chapter 6)
- Little Lambs & Eager Beavers – Jonah
- Busy Bees & Sunbeams – Hannah (I Samuel chapters 1 and 3) and Gideon (Judges 6)
- Builders & Helping Hands – Esther (chapters 3 and 4) and Peter freed from prison (Acts chapter 12)