ADVENTURER FAMILY CAMP 2022
We are excited to be having our Adventurer Family Camp in person this year!!! We have missed coming together as families due to the pandemic. Make plans to attend this year.
WHEN: April 29 – May 1
WHERE: Camp Yavapines, Prescott, AZ
WHO: Adventurers and their families
COST: There are 4 registration options as follows:
OPTION 1 Bunk Cabins $40.00 – per person rate; price includes event, patch, and two nights lodging
OPTION 2: Tent Camping $20.00 – per person rate ages 4 & up; price includes event, patch and tent site for 2 nights
OPTION 3: Day Fee – $20.00 Ages 4 & up; $5.00 Ages 2-3 — per person rate, price includes event only, *DOES NOT INCLUDE PATCH
- No pets allowed in Camp Yavapines
- Food is to be provided by individual families or clubs
- Please bring your own bedding
- Payment will need to be made before check-in: check, cash or card. Process will go a lot quicker if you register your club ahead of time
- Pre-registration deadline is March 31, 2022. Those that pre-register will receive a special gift. Registration closes April 7, 2022
- For more information on guest rooms and RV spots please contact the Youth Department.
** Return registration form to Gaby Corella fax: 480-991-4833 or Gcorella@azconference.org
COVID SAFETY – COVID safety protocol is subject to change at the recommendation of the CDC, state and local guidelines. Thank you for your prayers and understanding as we continue to navigate the virus and keep camp safe for your camper(s) and family!
- Upon arrival vehicles will stop for a brief checkpoint at gate entrance.
- Masks required for everyone while indoors during registration, worship or gatherings.
- Masks required for unvaccinated individuals and encouraged for vaccinated individuals while outdoor during activities.
Do not come to the camp if:
- You are sick.
- You tested positive for COVID-19.
- Do not travel until a full 10 days after your symptoms started or the date your positive test was taken if you had no symptoms.
- You are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- You had close contact with a person with COVID-19 and are recommended to quarantine.
- Do not travel until a full 5 days after your last close contact with the person with COVID-19. It is best to avoid travel for a full 10 days after your last exposure.
- If you must travel during days 6 through 10 after your last exposure:
- Get tested at least 5 days after your last close contact. Make sure your test result is negative and you remain without symptoms before traveling. If you don’t get tested, avoid travel until a full 10 days after your last close contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Properly wear a well-fitting mask when you are around others for the entire duration of travel during days 6 through 10. If you are unable to wear a mask, you should not travel during days 6 through 10.